Make these incredibly delicious dishes with Skyline Chili.
Skyline Chili Dip
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Spread 12 ounces of cream cheese into 9 x 13” pan
3. Microwave 13 to 15 ounces of Skyline Chili on high for 2 minutes
4. Pour chili evenly over the cream cheese layer
5. Place pan in preheated oven for 10 minutes
6. Remove from oven, top with 12 ounces of Skyline Shredded Cheddar Cheese
7. Let stand for 5 minutes, then enjoy with tortilla chips.
Skyline Chili Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Lightly spray raised lip pizza crust with pan spray
3. Bake crust for 5 minutes
4. Shake 15 ounce can of Skyline Chili and spread evenly over crust
5. Return to oven and bake for additional 7 minutes
6. Remove from oven, top with onions, mustard and Skyline Shredded Cheddar Cheese
7. Let stand for 4 minutes, then slice and enjoy.