Skyline Chili Dip
Makes 8in. X 8in. (2 quart) Glass or Porcelain container (needed for microwave)
Skyline® Chili use 15 oz. Can, or 13.25 oz. Frozen, or 14 oz. Pouch (Heated per package directions)
Skyline® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese, 12 ounce bag
Cream Cheese 16 oz. softened (two 8 oz. packages)
Serve with "Scoop" style Corn Chips or Tortilla Chips
½ cup of Diced Onions (Optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees or use Microwave
1. Spread 16oz. Softened Cream Cheese to an even layer on the bottom of the pan
2. Pour heated Skyline® chili (heat per package directions) over the Cream Cheese Layer
3. Add Optional ingredients if you would like (diced onions)
4. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes (until bubbly) or Microwave for 2 minutes (place paper towel on top while heating)
5. Finish by topping the heated dip with fluffy Skyline® Cheddar Cheese
6. Serve Immediately! Wash pan and repeat!
For a Larger group use a 9x13 pan and Double the above ingredients.