FREE $5 Gift Certificate with $25 Gift Card Purchase In-Store
Skyline knows that it’s fun to give and receive around the holidays! With every $25 Skyline Gift Card you purchase at participating restaurants, you’ll receive a FREE $5 Skyline Gift Certificate to use in the New Year. This offer is available through December 24, 2016 at participating restaurants. Not valid online or in other retail stores. Purchaser will receive one $5 Gift Certificate with each $25 Gift Card purchased, while supplies last. Gift Certificate must be redeemed at the restaurant where purchased between January 1, 2017 and February 28, 2017.
Get your Official Crosstown Shootout Basketball today!
Come get your official 2016-17 Skyline Chili Crosstown Shootout Basketball. This year’s edition has a cool camouflage background with XU on one side and UC on the other. They’re on sale now for just $9.99 + tax. And the only place you can purchase them is at participating Skyline restaurants. Pick up one today at your neighborhood Skyline. They make great gifts, too!
Available only at participating Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Skyline locations while supplies last.
Classic Skyline Chili Dip - Party Size
What you need:
- 9 x13 Oven/MicrowaveSafe Pan
- 12 ounces of cream cheese softened to room temp
- 13 to 15 ounces of Skyline Chili
- 1 quart microwave safe bowl
- 12 ounces of Skyline Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Your favorite tortilla or corn chips
How to prepare:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spread 12 ounces of cream cheese in an even layer into your pan
- Heat 13 to 15 ounces of Skyline Chili in covered 1 quart microwave safe bowl on high for 2 minutes
- Pour heated chili evenly over the cream cheese layer
- Place pan in preheated (375 degrees) oven for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and top evenly with 12 ounces of Skyline Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Let stand for 5 minutes
- Dig in! Scoop the Skyline Dip with your favorite tortilla or corn chip